- All items of clothing must be clearly marked.
- Lost clothing must be handed to the finance secretary and can be collected from her.
- Unmarked and unclaimed clothing will be sold.
- The school tracksuit may only be worn as part of the sportswear, preferably only in the winter.
- Nails must be short and neat and the use of nail polish is prohibited.
- Make-up is not allowed.
- Ultra modern hairstyles, colouring or perming of hair and the use of gel is not allowed.
- Hair must look neat.
- May not fall over the ears or collar.
- Long hair must be tied up or plaited.
- Only dark blue hair accessories are allowed.
- Artificial hair pieces, in braids are allowed – under the condition that hair colour is close to learner’s natural colour and that the hair is within a reasonable width and length.
- All hair rules, as stated above, still apply in such an instance.
- No jewellery may be worn with school uniform with the exception of watches and Medic alert bracelets. Girls may wear one pair of studs or plain sleepers in the ear lobes.
Our school and sportswear is available from:
- De Jagers, Parow Centre, Parow 7550. Tel.: 021-911 3516
- Vollenhoven Fashions, 54 Halt Road, Elsies River. Tel: 021-931 3415
- School and Leisure Shop 84B,N1 City. Tel: 021-205 1951
School wear plays an important part in the ethos of the school. It creates uniformity and aids the development of school pride in learners. Learners must therefore wear the prescribed school clothes every day in the prescribed manner.